The Rev. Dr. Gregory S. Williams is a man of God, a husband, and a father. He was reared in High Springs, Florida, by way of Walterboro, South Carolina Pastor Williams received his Bachelors in Religion and Philosophy at Bethune-Cookman University read more…
The Alpharetta Colored Methodist Church was organized in 1867, after the Civil War, as part of the Methodist Episcopal Church. The first known location was 109 Cumming Street, Alpharetta, Georgia read more…
We EMBRACE, EQUIP, and EMPOWER people to go out and make disciples for Jesus Christ.
To share Jesus Christ with everyone we encounter.